Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Mission organize blog



It has been one month and ten days since my first post and I have written seven posts already. Even though its not much at this point. I never thought I would be able to go even this far. I feel great. I enjoyed writing every word in there and I hope you enjoyed reading them too.

Most of these posts were a part of my life called being a Software engineer. And I have learnt a lot in those 7 posts. If it were not for the blog, I might not have gone into details of so many things relating to the topics I touched in these posts.(Intentionally avoiding the names of topics to keep this post interesting even for those not interested in the software stuff). I will write a lot more about that part of my life.

Believe me, I am a procrastinator at heart :). If you ask me to do something, the questions that cross my mind are (In that order): So, is it necessary to do it right now? Is it really necessary? Can it be avoided? :). Yeah, you are right, I am lazy. But I have observed that since I have started this blog thing, it has given me something to be held accountable for and yeah, that feels great. It gives me a purpose to try new things.

Which means I will try different things and will bore you with the writings of those things. Simply writing posts one after the other on different topics will drive you crazy. Also, as more readers come across this blog they need to be able to find a place to start and read posts which interest them the most. (I am being optimistic here). After all,

"It doesn't hurt to be optimistic. You can always cry later." - Lucimar Santos De Lima.

So I created a navigation bar at the top of this blog. The first tab/label I added is the About label which tells you about Banyan Bat and his purpose behind this blog. The about section may be updated occasionally as the purpose and the meaning of this blog evolves over time.

The second label on the navigation bar is a category on which I have written some post. As I write posts you will see (optimism again) new categories added to the navigation bar.

So, as a reader, if you are interested in a particular category, you will be able to dive right in. Or if you are a casual reader and wanna scan through the topics, you will be able to do that too. And yeah, if you are good at all the things I write about, and many more things, you will be able to read them all at the Home label on the navigation bar. Please don't forget to guide me on the things you know and of course correct me or enlighten me even on the topics that I have written on.

Until then,
Happy Learning!
Banyan Bat


No comments:

Post a Comment